Great opportunity for a growing Software/professional service company. Company is 300+ employees and has been in business for over 10 years. Compensation is 45-65K base + commission. Incredible Benefits including medical, vision, dental and 401K. Professional Monday thru Friday role.
What We Need
- Personality is key.
- The ideal Sales candidate has 2+ years of software/technology sales experience and has managed the entire sales process from cold calling to contract signing.
- Must have a solid technical understanding and the ability to lead demos and deliver complex sales presentations to all levels of a company.
- You will be talking/working to a C-level one day and a smaller operator the next.
- Building relationships is key! Travel is expected at 50%.
- Bachelors Degree required from a brick and mortar institution.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Salesforce is a plus.
Senior Software Engineer
Full-Stack engineer that is an incredible team player and contributor. Front-end and back-end guru; a code slayer.
Client-Side Web Technologies:
- Expert level of C#, .Net 4.5 or later, ASP.Net MVC
- Background with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or later, Microsoft Windows Server and IIS
- Source control background in Git or Bitbucket
- Agile/Scrum Development process
- Full Benefits, 401K, vacation – Holidays