What is Needed
- Effective leader that can implement and design a technology based learning platform
- Gap analysis - legacy learning approaches
- Leader on a competency model for organization
- Ability to define the optimal balance of in-sourced and outsourced learning
- Communicate to all levels of the company learning requirements and forecasting new training methodologies and practices
- Web-ex sessions - instructor led training - online modules and technical mobile training
Part of the Job
- Presentations, cost summaries, evaluations, creation and surveys
- Strong ability to communicate and train present and future employees
- Develop large corporate learning, training, training applications and development solutions
- Manage execution, leadership courage, intellectual horsepower, strategic agility, drive for results and customer focus
- Travel to parts of the US for all organization learning and development as needed
- Must be able to lead the strategy learning map
- Enterprise wide needs assessment, sales and sales management programs
- Kick butt team player
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Masters is a big plus
- 10+ years of professional, large scale learning and development training background
- Design and develop curriculum based and instructional design road-map
- Model development learning platforms, simulations, classroom and technology
- Be able to bring all this together for a progressive training and leadership development
Great opportunity for a growing Software/professional service company. Company is 300+ employees and has been in business for over 10 years. Compensation is 45-65K base + commission. Incredible Benefits including medical, vision, dental and 401K. Professional Monday thru Friday role.
What We Need
- Personality is key.
- The ideal Sales candidate has 2+ years of software/technology sales experience and has managed the entire sales process from cold calling to contract signing.
- Must have a solid technical understanding and the ability to lead demos and deliver complex sales presentations to all levels of a company.
- You will be talking/working to a C-level one day and a smaller operator the next.
- Building relationships is key! Travel is expected at 50%.
- Bachelors Degree required from a brick and mortar institution.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Salesforce is a plus.
Full-Stack engineer that is an incredible team player and contributor. Front-end and back-end guru; a code slayer.
Client-Side Web Technologies:
- Expert level of C#, .Net 4.5 or later, ASP.Net MVC
- Background with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or later, Microsoft Windows Server and IIS
- Source control background in Git or Bitbucket
- Agile/Scrum Development process
- Full Benefits, 401K, vacation – Holidays
Senior Software Engineer